We offer evaluation and treatment for oral motor and feeding deficits. An evaluation consists of:
- Thorough review of your child's medical history as related to his/her oral motor and feeding concerns
- Observation of your child during a feeding time
- Thorough examination of the oral cavity and any related oro-facial features
- Review of findings from feeding observation and oral evaluation
- Discussion regarding possible areas of treatment.
At TheraKids, we have several therapists that are specifically trained in oral motor and feeding deficits. They have attended courses that focus on oral and feeding issues specifically in the area of pediatrics.
Does your child need this service?
Check out the "Does your child need help?" page for questions/information.
Please feel free to contact us if you should have any additional questions.